Perfect for large and small customers! Maybe you just need one off assistance, holiday cover, rare support needs, specific project work? We can be engaged for this type of basis as needed, contact NetVector for details. Either prepay for a number of hours/days or fixed fee project work.
- Pre-pay support options
- One-off installations or projects
- You are in control of costs
- Pay as you go for ad-hoc support
Our entry level contract arrangement, meaning you get the comfort of knowing support is available to you from a team of reliable knowledgeable IT professionals.
- Fixed price monthly billing
- Unlimited Remote support 8am to 6pm Mon to Fri (exc Bank Hols)
- Includes monitoring & updating of servers
- Allocated account manager with annual review
- On boarding healthcheck and network assessments
- SLA, escalation and access to projects
- Plus-packs for security, backup and device management
- Visits chargeable at discounted rates with no call out fees
- IT Documentation and safe password storage
- Hardware and Software procurement
- Fully managed Office 365 plans
- Managed renewals process (for software and hardware)
Designed for the 15+ person organisations that may benefit from regular site(s) visits with your regular IT contact. Help builds a strong relationship and deals with all those issues that will not be reported at the help desk.
- Includes everything from our Silver package plus:
- Agreed regular site visits
- Dedicated account manager with quarterly reviews
- Assigned primary engineer
- Bolt on 24×7 support options
- Access to our Client Portal for ticket raising and monitoring
For those that want a complete support package for a fixed price. We will visit the site(s) as needed to keep your IT running smoothly. This means you know what you will be paying for the year for IT support. With the added benefit of fully monitored equipment and reporting you can manage your whole infrastructure via NetVector’s support tools.
- Includes everything from our Gold package plus:
- Unlimited site visits for support purposes
- Workstation and server update management and monitoring included
- Periodic full audits of your systems
- Security testing
- Monthly usage reporting and statistics provided by email or via our Client Portal.
NetVector Plus Packs
We can take off-site backups to our own infrastructure via your internet connection, Therefore you can have a copy of your system offsite to assist auditors and allow you to sleep at night knowing your system is safe. We monitor the backups and fix any problems.
Install NetVectors antivirus solution and we can monitor the devices your organisation owns. From a central portal we can see what devices are updating and reporting and fix any machines having problems with anti virus. With the number of viruses and malware out there can you afford not to be monitoring your security?
Managed Device Updates and Monitoring
Patches are critical to maintain a well protected system. Leaving updating to Windows without monitoring leaves you open to one or several machines failing. This leads to outdated installs and exposure to attacks. This is especially important in the days of hybrid working and systems being in many locations.
Internet Link Monitoring
We can monitor your internet lines for capacity, errors and dropouts.
Run periodic scans of the firewall and internal networks to become aware of possible weak spots. Once identified we can assist in resolving these. Running scans on a regular basis helps keep the system in best practice state.
Managed Wi-Fi systems
We can monitor Wi-Fi installations for load and updates to ensure the best possible experience for staff and visitors alike.