IT solutions for charities and NFPs throughout London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey
Our deep experience in this sector has taught us that charity sector shouldn’t mean low cost / low functionality. Well run charities have the same stringent requirements as commercial businesses in terms of security and usability.
In some cases, governance means there’s a specific way we need to act or a very particular requirement for sensitivity. In all cases our team act with respect and with the necessary level of urgency, whatever the relationship you have with us.
We’re also no strangers to the formal tender process so we’re ideally positioned to help select a cost-effective, reliable and fully featured system whether you have commercial interests, benefactors or are a mutual or membership organisation.
Below is a comprehensive list of IT support we provides, which includes:
- IT Support and Services for charities and NFP
- IT Procurement for charities and NFP
- IT Outsourcing for charities and NFP
- Internet Support for charities and NFP
- Cloud IT Support for charities and NFP
- Telephony Support for charities and NFP
- Office 365 Support for charities and NFP
- IT Strategy for charities and NFP
As you can see, we are well placed to offer comprehensive advice on a multitude of IT services. However, if there is something you need but can’t see in the list, then feel free to contact us, or call +44 (0)3700 500 040.