“Enabling technology, empowering individuals, enhancing business”
NetVector’s guiding principle is that IT should be an enabler to your business. Put simply this means that unless something works effectively for our customer in a straightforward fashion then we haven’t fulfilled our brief.
We also believe in honesty and transparency throughout our business process which includes billing fairly for our work, admitting if a mistake has been made and correcting it at our expense if required.
We’re unashamedly premium in our ethos, but this doesn’t simply mean expensive. We deliver on value, not simply price alone.
Value to us means:
“Committed to building partnerships, not transactions”
- To create an experience such that you will always choose to work with NetVector.
- Your needs and requirements will always be listened to and the best solution delivered in line with this.
- You’ll always understand our language and terminology.
- Building solutions that just work
- Your business will be continuously supported with a dedicated account manager and knowledgeable UK helpdesk.
“Behaviour that exceeds expectations will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.”
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Creating a culture of “Do it right, first time, every time”
- Encouraging team work in a friendly environment.
- Forging strong partnerships with market leading vendors and suppliers
- Supporting continuous professional development
- Quality focused
- Approachable & people oriented
- Listening and seeking to understand
- Committed to improvement
- Strong communication
- High levels of integrity
- Flexible and adaptable
For NetVector, the best business is that referred by a current customer who’s thrilled with what we’ve achieved for them. We’ve plenty of the latter – please do ask us for references; we’d be delighted to provide some!