Covid-19 Update from NetVector
Following the recent government guidelines all of our staff are now fully working from home and supporting our customers.
We have completed many remote working setup’s over the past few weeks and are assisting with others as and when required. Should you need help with remote working please call us on 03700 500 040 and we will be happy to discuss the options with you.
For all our existing customers if you need support please call in as normal or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some things you may want to consider when enabling your staff to work from home are:
- Do you have a VPN connection and do you have enough licences to enable all staff to connect?
- Is your data safe, backed up and in a central location accessible by all those that need it. Data shared to personal devices via email could mean you lose track of latest versions and files could be lost.
- Do you need hosted services or access to services like Microsoft Teams to enable collaborative working?
- Is your telephone system flexible and able to deliver remotely for you, can you forward your calls?
- Have you got a staff policy for home working?
We hope you all stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.