Office 365 for Charities and not-for-profit organisations
Did you know if you are a Charity or not-for-profit organisation you can get Office 365 – for free.
Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit as a donation or upgrade to advanced features at a significant discount. To qualify for an Office 365 Nonprofit plan, you must hold recognized charitable status in your country and sign Microsoft’s non-discrimination policy.
Office 365 is ideal for charities and non-profit organisations giving great collaboration tools and email for no cost. You can now get Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials inluding the following features:
- Web versions of Word, Excel, and more
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing
- Get a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams
- Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
- Work management tools to help teams create plans, organize, assign and collaborate around tasks
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations, and more
- Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph
- Maximum number of users: 300
For help and assistance just give NetVector a call or send us a message and we can talk you through the options.